Thursday 21 April 2011

Folksy and Facebook

It's been a while since my last post. I've been a little busy with something, although I'm not sure what! Perhaps life got in the way.
Loch Lomond in April
One of my best designs! Thomas is even on his way over the bridge.
Carsaig bay in March

As you know I sell a some of my crafts on Folksy. I've been struggling with the promotional side of things, where to and how to, so I have decided to set up a Facebook page to promote myself and my lovely bags, brooches and things.
I'm sure there must be some way of doing this without it taking hours and hours, but I've yet to discover how to do it quickly. I've finally managed to upload some photos and get the Folksy app to work on the Facebook page. Only took 3 hours (ish)
You can view it using this link JDArt
Now it's started I hope I can keep it updated and this blog too!

bye for now,



JD

No comments:

Post a Comment